Up to 3 months after a liver transplant
- Raw meat and cold meats, raw fish and smoked salmon, and raw eggs are forbidden.
- Marbled cheeses (like Roquefort) or that have a mold/washed rind (like Camembert / Vacherin Mont d’Or) are prohibited.
- All pasteurized cheeses are allowed (Gruyère, Vacherin Fribourgeois, Emmental, Babybel, etc.), even cheese that says "raw milk" on the package.
- Milk must be pasteurized or UHT. No raw milk from the farm.
- All other drinks and tap water are allowed.
After and throughout the rest of the person’s life